Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Bangkok Buffet Reviews

Having just started this blog for a little less than a month, I am starting to get a clearer picture of how long it will take for me to complete my goal.

Ahhh, my goal for what, you ask? Simple, my goal is to sample every hotel buffet in Bangkok. Although this will take both a large amount of money, as well as a large stomach to gobble down every bit and piece of offerings at each location, I believe it will be possible. After eating at every possible place, I can finally give you readers my personal and appropriate ranking of each buffet. All this will be in English too, for those of us who enjoy Bangkok's food but not as much the language.

Currently I am going steady with this long term relationship with food, one buffet down per week, in addition to 3 gym sessions (Ha!) to burn off all the unwanted flaps and handles that comes along with this task. Nevertheless, I promise that this goal will be fulfilled. Whether it be in a year or three or even five.

Of course along the way I will be writing up about some of the places I eat and get side tracked at, so remember to Bookmark, Subscribe, Follow, and Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment